Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Caitlyn is a 36 years old rich Sugar Mummy in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. She is seeking a Christian man for a relationship.


I am a professional lady who is independent and has no children. I have an eclectic taste in music, enjoy movies, the outdoors, nature and animals of all sorts, enjoy good food and cooking, love chocolate cake, death by chocolate cake to be exact, I have a severe case of wanderlust and would love to travel anywhere and everywhere possible, did I mention that I love chocolate cake? love road trips especially in the beautiful countryside, photography(recently acquired a DSLR, so much fun learning).


Rich Sugar Mummy In South Africa
I appreciate a good intellectually stimulating conversation but just as much, enjoy the lighthearted banter. I am an easy going, fun and simple lady. I don’t consider myself to be fussy but I do know what I like.
While I may enjoy the finer things in life, I also appreciate the simple pleasures a lot. When I find something I enjoy/loves, I am very passionate about it. I have a lot to offer to the right person and hope to be able to find someone decent to spend time with and get to know better.


I am looking for a decent Christian male for friendship, possibly leading to a long term relationship. No married men, thank you, someone who is single or divorced, he must be kind, loving, romantic, adventurous, passionate, intellectual and stable.
I am looking for that rare gentleman who knows how to treat a lady and isn’t afraid to show his feelings. He must be able to hold a decent conversation and enjoy traveling and the outdoors.
If you know you are a good Christian and can make me happy, drop your contacts in the comment section below and I will call you directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]