Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Dayo Slides is an Edge Cutting, Energetic and Vigorous Actor and Performing Artiste

 His most Recent notable works are

He played Osas in the latest seasons of Jenifa's diary, a Role he Reprised in Funke Akindele's new movie titled "Industreet".

 His Character "Osas" was a Yahoo boy in Jenifa's diary while in "Industreet", he was a hypeman for an Artiste.

As a performing artiste, he has worked with notable musical act like  Chinko Ekun and Recently "Dammy Krane" He sure promises to be a face getting on in his ways .

1. What Your Most remarkable Childhood Experience?

Had lots of memorable experience growing up, but I'll say my most memorable one was when i first acted in church at a very tender age, that feeling never left me and it pushed me into this journey/career.


2.  If you hadn't pursued this particular career choice, what line of career would you have pursued? And who(s) had the most impact on your choice?

If i wasn't an actor/artiste, i would probably find it hard to fit in somewhere.

Somehow cooking gives me a little more joy than some other things, perhaps i would have been a chef, lol, not like I'm a great cook already o, but I'm a fast learner.

My parents and siblings have had the most impact on my choice. My parents were so dramatic, hilarious and fun to be with when i was growing up, so imagine the kind of children they produced, lol..

My elder siblings had these same traits and it was only normal i exhibited them too..

My dad was also a great lover of music, so i listened to all sort of great sounds growing up, so the love for music also developed from my family.


3. High point and down point in your Career so far?

There have been times in my career where i felt i wasn't getting as much results as i should be getting considering my input, i would go to about 10 to 15 auditions in a month, and won't be called for even one! Times i would spend my school tuition in recording a song, and the song won't come out well, or perhaps someone just comes from nowhere to totally speak ill of my works, all these times would have me down and there was a point i almost gave up!

But the time i went for an audition that over 3000 people came for, and just 3 of us were selected, i became truly hopeful and believed in myself the more.

4. Do you have a relative who had been or is in the entertainment industry?

None that i know of at the moment, perhaps i might later get to know that i am related to Damilola Adegbite.. Just kidding. I don't think i have any yet.


5. Who is Your Celebrity Crush?

All my crushes have been taken already... Lol

Oh, i think I'm beginning to crush on Seyi shay, i love her free spirit.


6. What people don't know about you? Or what they would hardly believe?

As a kid, i use to be very shy and only playful amidst my close friends, now I'm not so shy anymore, cos my work won't permit that... but i still get bouts of shyness from time to time.


7. Your life tenements or principles that have guide you this far into success (so fans out there could learn)


Put all trust in God, develop yourself very well, so that when opportunity comes, it meets you well-prepared.

8. In your own terms- what would you call a "Nice time"? And how often do you have it?

A nice time for me is when I'm with my real ones; my family or friends and we're having a good laugh with some refreshments to go with. And that always happen when necessary.


9. Your celebrities icons?

My celebrity icons would be Denzel Washington, Will Smith, RMD, Funke Akindele, JJCSkillz, 2baba, Muyideen Oladapo


10. Life Lessons And Shout Out

I know life is the greatest teacher, so i take every experience as a lesson and I have learnt to put God first.

Shout Out to everyone supporting me as an Actor and also as an Artiste, i promise to give more reasons to believe in me.


Do You Wish to be on Our Next Online Celebrity Interview, Kindly talk to us on Whatsapp: 2348140615635

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]