Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


1. Most Remarkable Childhood Experience?

That would be when I acted my first play in primary school. It was really awesome

2. If you hadn't pursued this particular career choice, what line of career would you have pursued? And who(s) had the most impact on your choice?

Maybe been a doctor.... My family

3. High point and down point in your career so far?

There are couple of high points for me, but the ones that stand out the most..., when I got my role on Jenifa diary. Even If i leave the set today ,its something I will never forget. Another  I cherish so much is when I got the role I played in Isoken.By the way, Isoken is still showing in the cinemas.
 Well, my down points .... When I sthe roles are not coming in.

4. Do you have a relative who had been or is in the entertainment industry?

 NO

5.Celebrity crush?

NO

6. What people don't know about you? Or what they would hardly believe?

People don't get to believe, I grew up at Akure and am from Ekiti state.

7. Your life tenements or principles that have guide you this far into success (so fans out there could learn)
Be humble
Be hardworking
Be prayerful
Be ready

8. In your own terms- what would you call a "Nice time"? And how often do you have it?

Watching movies ...everyday lol.

9. Your celebrities icons?
 
Funke akindele, RMD and Brad Pitt

10. Life lessons and shout out

 Life has taught me not to sit down, and wait for things to happen but to go out there and take the bull by the horns and make things happen . Also taught me to make the best moment we have.

11. Fans think you make a good model, what do you think about that?

If they think so ,then i am very humbled. It means they appreciate what I do and I think that's the joy of every enterTainer .

12. What are the other things you are involved in apart from movies, and what should your fans out there be anticipating from you soon?

Am in involved in screen writing, event compering and modelling.

Do You Wish to be on Our Next Online Celebrity Interview, Kindly talk to us on Whatsapp: 2348140615635

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]