Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Wazobia FM’s Omotunde Adebowale David, better known as Lolo 1 or Adaku of Jenifa’s Diary has revealed that she is willing to give marriage a shot once again.

The mother of four made this declaration in an interview with Adewoyin Adeniyi of TheNation.
On getting married again, Omotunde said,
“Definitely; when the right man finds me. Being single at my age is very challenging and you never know it until you get there.

A lot of people just demonise women that are single. You hear about domestic violence every day, although I never experienced it. If they leave, people demonise them; when they stay, they get battered or their lives don’t move forward.

There are many psychological issues that can go on in a person’s life beyond beating. When they die, people start asking why they didn’t leave. When I find someone that understands me completely and that we can put our hands on each other and make it work, I will definitely give it a shot.”

On what went wrong with her previous marriage, she said:
“Let’s just say I had no wisdom at that time, although I wasn’t young when I got married. I guess I was very naïve on many issues of life and it was just foundationally wrong.

I wouldn’t blame him or myself, that’s why I don’t demonise my ex. He is a good father to his children, and he is a very quiet man that doesn’t like issues. It is us that didn’t work but we are still friends and our kids have the best of us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]