Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


A businessman, Kabir Bakare has lamented to a customary court on how his wife turns to sex machine whenever he goes for a business trip.

Mr Kabir Bakare, on Tuesday, asked Mapo customary court to dissolve the four year union between him and his wife, funmilola over alleged adultery.
 
Kabir, who lives with his wife at Idiayunre area of Ibadan, told the court that Funmilola has made the marriage frustrating for him.
He said,
“I got to know that anytime that I am away on my business activities, Funmilola, on her escapades, turns to a sex machine for all sorts of men.
“In fact, my lord, she got pregnant along the line of which I know I was not responsible for.

“I asked her, but Funmilola denied being pregnant and I later found out that she carried out an abortion.
“Well, I still allowed her, hoping that she will change.
“Later, my relatives and I caught Funmilola red handed in a nearby hotel in the company of her secret lover, doing what she knows how to do best.
“The most painful thing to me is that the man I caught her with is a riff-raff in the neighbourhood.”
However, the wife was not present when she was called.
The president of the court, Mr Ademola Odunade, adjourned the case till Aug. 4 for the continuation of hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]