Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


(1)  Most Remarkable Childhood Experience?

Family panics

( 2) If you hadn't pursued this particular career choice, what line of career would you have pursued? And who(s) had the most impact on your choice?

I'll have going into acting or presenting.
My mum is so supportive buh my body type,charisma and poise led me in to modelling.
And so much love being in front of camera.

(3) High point and down point in your career so far?

Hmmm, I can't really place any high reward, because I've always been a runner up...
Lemme just say being the Face Of Fashion Africa Culture 2016.

Down points, lots but I take them as lessons to be better.

(4) Do you have any relative who had been or is in the entertainment industry?
Not at all


(5) Celebrity crush?

Foreign celebrity crush : Trey songz

Nigeria celebrity crush: Patoranking

(6) What people don't know about you? Or what they would hardly believe?

1. I'm a makeup artist.
2. I style myself  I.e my costumes.
3. I have strong head, lolz...

(7) Your life tenements or principles that have guide you this far into success (so fans out there could learn) 
 
1. Always so prayful.
2. I'm a goal getter. I tell myself something "so far God made it a must for female to menstruate, then by HIS grace I must get whatever I desire"
3. No matter the gathering, I don't get intimidated.
I let them know am present.
4. I get my parents involve in all I do, just to get their blessings

(8) In your own terms- what would you call a "Nice time"? And how often do you have it?
 
To me, nice time is a period of enlightment or outing that was so interesting, remarkable and you learnt something.

I rarely hangout but when I do, I make sure I have maximum fun and gain one thing or the other.

(9) Your celebrities icons?
 
* Mrs Ekeoma Grace Renner ( Miss Eko 2013/14, CEO p31 agency)
* Miss Ronke Tiamiyu (MBGN charismatic 2013)
* Toyin Lawani ( CEO Tiannah Empire)

10) Life lessons and shout out
 
Make God number 1
Be ready to learn
Say no to intimidation
Get your parent's support

All glory to God for everything.
My shout out goes to all my fans, wellwishers, haters,family, bloggers,photographers and friends;  thanks for the votes, likes and comments. God bless you all.
And I still await more of your supports 
 
Do You Wish to be on Our Next Online Celebrity Interview, Kindly talk to us on Whatsapp: 2348140615635

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]