Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


(1) Most Remarkable Childhood Experience?

My most remarkable experience Was The first time my dad took me to location. I was so overwhelmed on seeing the faces of people I see in my TV box. Then we had the likes of Tony Umez, Funsho ADEOLU, Bob Manuel Udokwu, Femi Brainard, Ayo Mogaji,  amongst many others. I was so excited seeing them live, you know? As a kid it was really remarkable. Another remarkable moment was a period when my dad was running a program in LASU and there was a certain ATAS (Association of theatre arts students) week organized. This week required them inviting celebrities to come perform and then a singing duo called "Black Reverendz" were invited.  They were the rave of the moment then with their hit single "Ayangba girls". I was present at the show courtesy my dad. Was so excited to see them. That's another remarkable moment of my life.

(2) If you hadn't pursued this particular career choice, what line of career would you have pursued? And who(s) had the most impact on your choice?

 If I wasn't an actor,  I'd have been an OAP (on air personality). My dad actually Was The one who guided my choice and I'm grateful to him for that cos I can't imagine being anywhere else.

(3) High point and down point in your career so far?

The high point in my career Was The moment I was told I got a role on "Industreet". I was so excited. This is so, because for years I'd been attending Mrs Funke Akindele Bello's auditions to get a chance to be on any of her projects. So being called upon to take up the role of "Feva" was a big dream come true. Asides that,  the project was just something any actor that loves his art should be on, so being on it was a great privilege for me, so I can say that's the high point of my career and of course landing the role of "Timini" on Jenifa's diary followed. Down point of my career was being turned down repeatedly. This got me worried a lot that at a point I stopped attending auditions and took up a job somewhere for a while. But as God would have it, the audition for Industreet was one last shot I wanted to take at acting before either "giving up" or "relenting". The rest is history today.

(4) Do you a relative who had been or is in the entertainment industry?

Yes,  my dad is an actor/location manager. We've acted alongside each other at different times on set.

(5) Celebrity crush?

My celebrity crush "are" definitely Scarlett Johansson, Tiwa Savage and Simi.

(6) What people don't know about you? Or what they would hardly believe?

 What people don't know about me is that I'm a very shy person. And sometimes I get nervous before acting but it's never noticeable. Being nervous is usually born out of my anxiety to bring on my 'A' game.

(7) Your life tenements or principles that have guide you this far into success (so fans out there could learn)

Always be humble and resilient and the sky will be your starting point. That's my tenet.

(8) In your own terms- what would you call a "Nice time"? And how often do you have it?

 A nice time for me is having a good bath at home and watching a great movie with a bowl or plate of a nice meal in front of me, after which,  I have a good sleep.

(9) Your celebrities icons?

Celebrity icons yapa!  Lol...... Idris Elba, Johnny Depp, Al Pacino, Ramsey Nouah, Majid Michel, Bimbo Akintola,  Jjc Skillz, Funke Akindele Bello etc.  I picked these exceptional people not just because of their talents, but because of their resilience, hard working nature and consistency over the years.

(10) Life lessons and shout out

In life,  nothing lasts forever, just make good use of the moment so that history will be made interesting. A big shout out to everyone in Nollywood who has ever given me an opportunity to showcase my talent. God bless you all. Peace.

Do You Wish to be on Our Next Online Celebrity Interview, Kindly talk to us on Whatsapp: 2348140615635

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]