Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 
(1) Most Remarkable Childhood Experience?

i Think the day my english teacher flogged me and my school uniformtore, lol...i been no get english note

(2) If you hadn't pursued this particular career choice, what line of career would you have pursued? And who(s) had the most impact on your choice?

i would probably have been a fine artist/ my mum actually

(4) Do you a relative who had been or is in the entertainment industry?

NO

(5) Celebrity crush?

My Celebrity Crush: "Simi"

(6) What people don't know about you? Or what they would hardly believe?

 Am actually a very shy person naturally, some People Misunderstand that and think am proud

(7) Your life tenements or principles that have guide you this far into success (so fans out there could learn)

First believe nothing is impossible with God, Believe in yourself, Major key Hope never die

(8) In your own terms- what would you call a "Nice time"? And how often do you have it?
When am Recording Actually...Nothing can be more cool

(9) Your celebrities icons?

2baba, 9ice, Asa, Davido, Wizzy, Olamide, wande coal...just to name a few tho

(10) Life lessons and shout out

Learnt to always be true to myself always, Big shout out to my fans out there supporting good music and to my label team mates #TeamHnd God bless y'all as we sail strong together #HopeNeverDie

Do You Wish to be on Our Next Online Celebrity Interview, Kindly talk to us on Whatsapp: 2348140615635

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]