Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


26-year-old Sikiru Lawal was arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for stealing a green Peugeot 206 saloon car in Badagry, but his regret was not only that he was arrested, he revealed that he was sad that his mother died when she heard of his arrest.

He said, “She had been sick and had been on hospital bed for some time. We were praying she would get better. I’m one of the three children she had. I was told that when she heard I was arrested for a criminal offence, she gasped and died. I regret my action.”
 
Lawal, during a parade of suspects by the Acting Commissioner of Police in Lagos State, Deputy Commissioner of Police, Dasuki Galadanchi, explained that he went into crime to raise funds so he could travel out of Nigeria. 
 
When asked the country he was planning to relocate to, he said, “I just wanted to leave Nigeria.” Police source also revealed that Lawal had just returned from prison in March where he was held for conspiracy and stealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]