Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


(1) Most Remarkable Childhood Experience?

My most remarkable childhood experience was been loved by everybody around. Everyone always wanted to carry me (as a child), play with me (including my teachers in school) and the love was overwhelming. 

(2) If you hadn't pursued this particular career choice, what line of career would you have pursued? And who(s) had the most impact on your choice?

If I weren't an actor, I'd be into PR and every other thing in line with the social media. & my uncle Korede Wealth Obasan had the most impact on this my choice of been an actor.

(3) High point and down point in your career so far?

High point of my career right now was and is when I'm on set and everyone loves what I deliver; especially the director. The down point was when a particular role that was supposed to be given to me was given to someone else because he had fame than I do.

(4) Do you a relative who had been or is in the entertainment industry?

Yes , I do. My uncle. Korede wealth Obasan

(5) Celebrity crush?

Tiwa Savage

(6) What people don't know about you? Or what they would hardly believe?
 
 People think I'm proud, they even say it to my face when the meet me for the first time. They say even from my look, I'm proud. But no, they are always wrong. I'm a very playful person who's always trying to make people comfortable. I have my flaws coz I get angry easily and I'm so sensitive to words been said to me and how people relate with me.

(7) Your life tenements or principles that have guide you this far into success (so fans out there could learn)

 Pray, Do what you love, focus on growth,Pray, one step at a time, think bigger than you are, Pray, Be humble, Be Happy, Pray, Move with the right people for your life, Pray, Pray, Pray & Pray.

(8) In your own terms- what would you call a "Nice time"? And how often do you have it?

Well, everyone knows I'm an "out there" person, so a "Nice time" can be a time out with my friends (not just friends but the ones I know I'd gain something positive from, the ones I know that would always motivate & inspire me) even when out there having fun, seeing movies, dancing, visiting amazing places and eating, I'm always so open to good vibes and positivity. If I don't get any of these from a time out with someone, then it's not a "nice time" for me.
And yeah, I can have a nice time all by myself in my house. I'd make sure all I'll need is available, id watch movies at home, eat well, sleep, sometimes video calls etc, all "nice time".

 (9) Your celebrities icons?

 Korede Wealth Obasan, Ronke Odusanya, Mo Abudu, RMD, Odunlade Adekola.....

(10) Life lessons and shout out

Life has taught me to love always and to hold on to good memories. It's hard to forget but it's harder to hate.
Thank you everyone for the love and support since my brand started in 2015. It's been massive love all through from y'all. Thank you , God bless you.

Do You Wish to be on Our Next Online Celebrity Interview, Kindly talk to us on Whatsapp: 2348140615635

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]