Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


The Nollywood actor took to IG this early morning to usher us into the presence of God. He wrote;

Pls permit me to Re-introduce to you my God, the Creator of Heaven & Earth & everything In between, my EKWUEME (What you Say, is what you will do). If i've ever given you the impression that i am not #TeamJesus pls forgive me, for all i am, all i ever will be, i Owe to Him
.
He that Swallows what swallows the Elephant & Still Kept the Lion in His Mouth
.
Great Masquerade that guides Himself...

.
In His Silence, he still has the Final Say
.
The One i Remember & i'm Confident
.
He who thread on Throne Comfortably
.
The All wise God
.
The Only One who travels in the Spirt & in the Physical
.
The One that comes into a Home & everyone is Happy
.
Glorious in Power
.
God who fills the Heaven & the Earth
.
He that says & does what he says he will do
.
The Wind that Cannot be Trapped.
.
Thank you sooo much @prospaochimana & Osinachi Nwachukwu for this, this has me in tears, sooo much tears at how Great my God is, & how we take him for Granted... Sometimes i look around & wonder if God can still forgive us for what we've done to each other & the World he gave us. 😞
.
Here are a few Names i call him, WHAT DO YOU CALL HIM? #Don'tBeAshamedOfChrist

So what do you call your God? Hmm, me those names are very long, but i have a song i usually sing to Him, so i will sing it.

Mi o ri o ri o,

Olorun mi,

A mo mo feel E, laye mi (2xe)

I know for a FACT Olorun mi, 
Wipe O wa laye,
I know for a FACT Olorun mi, wipe O wa

Pls permit me to Re-introduce to you my God, the Creator of Heaven & Earth & everything In between, my EKWUEME (What you Say, is what you will do). If i've ever given you the impression that i am not #TeamJesus pls forgive me, for all i am, all i ever will be, i Owe to Him . He that Swallows what swallows the Elephant & Still Kept the Lion in His Mouth . Great Masquerade that guides Himself . In His Silence, he still has the Final Say . The One i Remember & i'm Confident . He who thread on Throne Comfortably . The All wise God . The Only One who travels in the Spirt & in the Physical . The One that comes into a Home & everyone is Happy . Glorious in Power . God who fills the Heaven & the Earth . He that says & does what he says he will do . The Wind that Cannot be Trapped. . Thank you sooo much @prospaochimana & Osinachi Nwachukwu for this, this has me in tears, sooo much tears at how Great my God is, & how we take him for Granted... Sometimes i look around & wonder if God can still forgive us for what we've done to each other & the World he gave us. 😞 . Here are a few Names i call him, WHAT DO YOU CALL HIM? #Don'tBeAshamedOfChrist
A post shared by Alexx Ekubo (@alexxekubo) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]