Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Media personality and new mum, Laura Ikeji Kanu shared these adorable new photos of herself and her 2-and-a-half months old son, Ryan.

Laura Ikeji took to her instagram page to share the pictures and wrote;
Thank you for choosing me ROK. I will never disappoint u. U ‘re my greatest achievement.
I refused to do a pregnancy shoot cos I wanted to hold u in my arms first, I wanted to look into ur eyes and say hey I’m someone’s mummy. Haaaaaaaaaa and here we re today. Dancing with u is the best thing everrrrrrr!!!!!
Kissing him is a hobby. Those cheeks OMG. Oh he’s my son!. How amazing. Thanks Bekee for choosing me too. Life has been amazing as a Kanu.
See more pictures below;




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]