Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Regina Daniels, despite her young age, has already earned popularity and made a name for herself in Nollywood.

Ms Daniels is only 17 years old and joined the movie industry at 7.

Recently, the teen actress who had managed to extend her fan base up to almost one million followers on Facebook and Instagram, celebrated her mum in a special way.

 She wrote this: “Hey bestfriend, my treasure, my rainbow, my sunshine, my goddess it’s your birthday 

U need to be worshipped, you are a queen, my back bone, my adviser 

Words are not enough to appreciate you. You deserve the world I cherish you my queen 

You are my first priority when I make money. I will make your dreams come true

I will fulfill your wishes and make sure I put an eternal smile on your face 

Happy birthday my pride @rita.daniels06″

See the photos she shared below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]