Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Dele Momodu has shared the last conversation he had with Nigerian-born Canadian professor, writer, literary critic, satirist, and columnist, Pius Adesanmi who sadly died on the 10th of march in the ill-fated Ethiopian Airline which killed all 157 on-board. Dele says he will forever cherish the chat they had a month and 5 days before his sudden death and also admitting his demise was a pain. While sharing the private chat, Dele wrote;

‘’My very dear Pius, I will forever treasure our last WhatsApp chat and your last call asking if I will be in Nairobi, that it would be nice to hang-out together, and I said no, but asked you to call me, and my plan was to supply your hot pounded yam and sizzling egusi soup, God..

The chat below…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]