Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Iyanya's former manager and business partner, Ubi Franklin has publicly responded Iyanya . Iyanya earlier let it all out in an interview with Bolanle Olukanni saying that he was betrayed by his former friend .

Sharing series of paper documents and conversation between him and Iyanya, Ubi wrote;
It’s very unfortunate that A person I took as my brother had to lie to the world to make himself look good.
Always wait for both sides of the story to call people names.
Here is to prove that iyanya Lied to make himself look good.
Exclusive interview dropping in 1hour
I have never fought anyone I have worked with, dated or married publicly and I swore never to do that.
We try to settle things in house and if that can’t happen we call on elders to mediate, it has always worked.
Thank you 🙏🏾

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]