Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Paul and Anita Okoye’s twins are two today. The couple have both taking to their respective instagram pages to celebrate their kids. Paul who share three photos wrote;

''Happy blessed birthday to my #doubledouble 😍😘🥰🤗 @nadiaandnathanokoye ❤️❤️ #2''

While Anita on her page wrote;


''My Babies are 2!!!! 🎉💃🏾🎈🎊 🎂
Happy Birthday Nathan and Nadia!!! I am so blessed to have you two... The smartest 2 year olds I have ever encountered!!! And you are all mine!!! God is indeed faithful!! I love you so much!!! #NathanOkoye #NadiaOkoye #TheOkoyeTwins #NextGeneration #Tannkco #MyBabies #Twins #BoyGirlTwin #AfricanRoyalty #TheAfricanChild
Happy blessed birthday to my #doubledouble 😍😘🥰🤗 @nadiaandnathanokoye''




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]