Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


High point and down point in your career so far?

High point in my career, am not only popular on social media.

Down point in my career I need to step up my game, Been kinda relenting these days but am still trying my best i think i can do better.

Your life tenements or principles that have guide you this far into success (so fans out there could learn)
  
God, Passion  and Consistency these are priniciples that have been guiding me so far.. You have to put God first, and have passion for what you doing and always be consistent.. I have a huge passion for what am doing

In your own terms - what would you call a "Nice time"? And how often do you have it?
  
"Nice Time" to me is hanging with friends, moving around towns and having fun,
I have nice times quite often mostly when am on break from school

If you hadn't pursued this particular career choice, what line of career would you have pursued? And who(s) had the most impact on your choice?

 I Would face my Academics squarely cause i dont think i really have passion for any other thing than Acting.

Tell Us About a Project or Accomplishment that you consider to be the most Significant in your Career?

Some of Viral Skits are considered to be the most significant in my career, they speaded my fan base a lot and also Been an Campus mbassador of The Indomie NG

What people don't know about you? Or what they would hardly believe?
  
People dont always believe am not funny, actually am not funny, I just Act it.. Lol

Do you a relative who had been or is in the entertainment industry?

None.

Your celebrities icons?

Comedian Twyse_116 and Teniola.

What's Your Favourite Movie?

24hours Series 

Would you date a Fan?

Yes i can, My Girl friend will surely be my Fan

If You Had a Chance to take Someone on a Date in space, who would you take?

ATARA

What's the Weirdest thing a fan has ever done to you?

It happened in a crowded environment, a female fan ran towards me screaming my name, at that point everyone's attention was on us, I was so shy, she bursted my bubbles when she brought out a pen and  jotter and said i should sign my autograph with everyone watching, I almost collapsed!!!!

Do You Wish to be on Our Next Online Celebrity Interview, Kindly talk to us on Whatsapp: 2348140615635

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]