Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Most Remarkable Childhood Experience?

A personal visit to Former Executive Governor of Ogun State Office in 2004, (Otunba Gbenga Daniel) It's just something I could never forget.

If you hadn't pursued this particular career choice, what line of career would you have pursued? And who(s) had the most impact on your choice?

I Would have Utilize this passion for being a Pilot, Yea I know it Sounds Funny. But to be realistic, If not Comedy... I should be operating one Air Craft by now.




High point and down point in your career so far?


Highest Point so far in my career was Having the Privilege to tour and Perform at One of Africa's Biggest Comedy Concert (GLO LAFFTA FEST), And also hosting Nigeria's Former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo at a Couples Time Out.

Meanwhile, My Down-Point, Well I guess I made the mistake myself, Trying to make an Aspiring Politician laugh before the Elections, this is something I wouldn't want to do Again.


 Do you a relative who had been or is in the entertainment industry?

None Actually!

Your Celebrity crush?

I have a very serious crush on Nollywood Actress Juliet Ibrahim, Very serious one, And I'm still coming for her... Iceburg Slim no go vex.. LOL

What people don't know about you? Or what they would hardly believe?
  
I'm still a INNOCENT Virgin. 

Your life tenements or principles that have guide you this far into success (so fans out there could learn)

Believe in yourself...
Look down on NO man...
Try being the Best of whatever you're doing.
Always remember, Doubt in the life of a Man, Makes him limited by the Skies, But when he Believes HE CAN, He finds himself High.


In your own terms- what would you call a "Nice time"? And how often do you have it?

As far as it brings me joy, It's a nice time, I can call my work a nice time; how often does it come??? Emmmm, I can say Occasionally, but occasions comes Regularly.


 Your celebrities icons?

Eddie Murphy
Kelvin Hart
Alibaba
Basket Mouth
Seyi Law
Denrele Edun
Dr. Smile


Tell Us About a Project or Accomplishment that you consider to be the most Significant in your Career?

Well, if I'm to consider any, I'd say It's Koye Again 1, In 2015 I launched a Comedy Album (Koye Unscripted). But I had my first Comedy Concert at Park Inn by Radisson Abeokuta where I had likes of; Denrele Edun, Biyi Samuel, Toaste Masta Comedian (UK), Dr. Smile, Bolaji Amusan (Mr. Latin), Folorunsho Adeola (Arike Gold) amongst others in attendance. I believe with this, we are getting our ground in this competitive industry.


If You Had a Chance to take Someone on a Date in space, who would you take?

Space ke, Ah! I'd take my mum o, She deserves more than the Best, She's been my backbone from Day 1, I don't know how I can ever repay and thank her enough, so I'd go with Iya Koye.


What's Your Favourite Movie?

I know this is gonna sound funny, It's an Old movie tho, "Coming to America" by Eddie Murphy, I have seen that movie over 45 times and yet I still wanna see it over and over again.


What's the Weirdest thing a fan has ever done to you?

Well, I was hosting the Maiden Edition of FUNAAB Outstanding Youth Awards some years ago and this girl came up on Stage to Kiss and caress me publicly, I felt Embarrassed tho.... Like Very Embarrassed


Would you date a Fan?
  
Well, Presently I'm not in need of a relationship


Life lessons and shout out

Life taught me never to expect much from people, Irrespective of How much you've done for them, Always rely on God.

Well, I'd like to say a Big shout out to Everyone that has been Supporting the KOYE'S Brand right from Day1. God Bless you, I appreciate you.

Do You Wish to be on Our Next Online Celebrity Interview, Kindly talk to us on Whatsapp: 2348140615635

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]