Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Most Remarkable Childhood Experience?

When I was younger, I and my older sister would do the dishes in the evening when we got back from school. Each and every evening while at it, we would sing songs from Backstreet boys, Mariah Carey, down to styl plus. Right there in those moments was when I fell in love with music.


If you hadn't pursued this particular career choice, what line of career would you have pursued? And who(s) had the most impact on your choice?


It would still most likely be music related. An instrumentalist or something. Except you are asking for an entirely different field, then I would have loved to be an astrophysicist but we don't have space observatories in Nigeria, we're back to square one. Something music related.

High point and down point in your career so far?

High point in my career; I was in studio with one of my role models, name withheld. 

Down point; I was snubbed by one of my role models, name withheld too. I wasn't so shaken, though. Na normal stuff, nah.. LOL

Do you a relative who had been or is in the entertainment industry?

Haha. I can't mention his name, I'm so sorry. Maybe when I get as big as he was, I will. 

Celebrity crush?

No celebrity crush actually. But I love how Seyi Shay is representing us and I admire Simi's with Tiwa Savage is a goddess too. 

What people don't know about you? Or what they would hardly believe?
  
I have like twenty thousand unreleased songs. That's obviously exaggerated. But I have quite a lot of dope, unreleased material. People don't know that. They think I've not been recording because of how sparse my song releases have been recently.  

Your life tenements or principles that have guide you this far into success (so fans out there could learn)

There's this mentality I have always had. Its almost like a saying, it goes like this; "If you have the same body components as they do, then you can be as good as they are at whatever it is they are doing". It essentially means I believe I am limited to how far I can push myself to be better than who I was before, and with time, I would be as good, if not better, than those I looked up to. 

In your own terms- what would you call a "Nice time"? And how often do you have it?

Honestly, I've been called a boring person for living my life like this. But I honestly have a really nice time when I'm creating music. Other than that, my nice time equals spending time with loved ones and family.  

Your celebrities icons?
  
DJ Coublon, Tekno,  Don Jazzy, Kiss Daniel, Tuface, Boogey, My Main Man Flonerd, Tentik, Seriki and the list goes on..

Tell Us About a Project or Accomplishment that you consider to be the most Significant in your Career?

I find it real huge that I can turn out real commercially sellable music when I'm behind the instrumentals and producing for others asides myself.

If You Had a Chance to take Someone on a Date in space, who would you take?
  
Straight up Ariana Grande. Its a space date, shey? Ariana. Because I'd like to see how she sounds singing in space.

What Do You do when not working or doing music? 

I resort to movies mostly. Otherwise, I just read about new stuffs I might need to know.


Life lessons and shout out

First life lesson is to not look down on anyone because mad connections usually come from insane places.

Second is, anything is marketable, it depends on how you present it.


Do You Wish to be on Our Next Online Celebrity Interview, Kindly talk to us on Whatsapp: 2348140615635

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Sure You Comment Here!!!

Bottom Ad [Post Page]